Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beautifully Vintage

Where has the time gone today? not that I've done much I hasten to add. My back has been playing me up,so I've been confined to the house for well over a week now.Still at least I can still craft,even though it's only for short periods of time....too much sitting around dosen't do me any good.
On to my atc....isn't this lady beautiful,she is one of my favourite images to use. I've used some vintage floral paper for the background and some vellum that is printed with some vintage ads. I added the image,then the lace,which I had inked up, to finish it off I glued a small spray of roses.
I entered this atc in to the daily challenge over at the Craftymess Group on facebook...I didn't win,but I did get a "VC" (very crafty) award,lol.....the challenge is just for fun,helps to keep folk crafting and interacting...in fact I found the whole group very supportive when I lost my dad and my son....they are a great bunch of girls.

3 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Gorgeous as always! I'm so in awe with your work Sandie as its just perfect xxxxxx

Angela said...

Hi Sandie, sorry to hear that your back is playing you up. Hoping it gets better soon.
She is a stunner! You have such fab images and it is amazing what you can achieve with such a small canvas.
Love it!

Axx

Dannii said...

Your vintage ones are amazing. x