Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Autumn Twinchie

Autumn,my favourite time of the year...so I couldn't resist entering the twinchie challenge again this fortnight over at   http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/  I love this stamp with it's bare trees from Inkyliscious, although this image is only part of the stamp.
I used distress inks for the background,desperately tried to make the sky look less blue, the result looks like there's about to be a thunderstorm,lol.
I'm allowed 3 entries to this challenge,so I will make a couple more Twinchies.
Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me your lovely comments...x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Great Autumn twinchie. Love the bare trees against the stormy looking background. xx

Zoe said...

A beautiful twinchie Sandie, thanks so much for entering our challenge, good luck Hun xxx Zoe DT xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love your autumn twinchie, the trees are great ! Shirley

Mrs A. said...

Think the stormy sky looks rather good. Just waiting for the glue to dry on my entry. Hugs Mrs A.

GinaA said...

Great use of the stamp, love your landscape.

paulaexuk said...

Very nicely done, has a real autumnal feel to it.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, great stamp.xx