Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trick or Treat Sweet Bags

An unusual project for me...well it was think of something quick or make a card...so I came up with these sweetie bags.
This is my DT make for   http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  
We were given 4 images to use from.....http://robynsfetish.com/.....to use for our Halloween theme, which was chosen by teamie Tracey.
I honestly wasn't sure what to make,my first thought was to make some little flags,using the images and then putting the flags in green jelly....but in the end I went for the sweetie bag. I printed off the images in mini size and coloured them in using pencils, then cut them out and added them to the orange and black bag labels that I also made.
My grandson, who is staying with me at the moment has his eye on the sweetie bags......he's 19 by the way,lol.


(Waving to my friend Jenny...x)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i thinks its fabbie, well done you, ill eat the sweets lol x

Anonymous said...

Great idea, good enough to eat, lol. xx