Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Atc with Inchies

I have found a lovely challenge blog, the challenge, their 5th, is to use Inchies. Well how could I resist..The smaller the piece the more I like it. So I made an atc using my new Lynne Perrella stamps, then I made 2 Inchies from the same set of stamps and added them to the atc, I also highlighted a few areas with a damp paint brush and distress ink pads.
You can find the challenge here http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/


(Waving to you Jenny...x)

5 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Such beautiful work, Sandie you are being so versatile with those wonderful stamps I must go for a peek. Love, Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Your work with inchies is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Happy Campers this week and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. Vee xx

Rosie said...

Wow, your ATC is stunning,Sandie. thank you for the challenge-link.

Have a lovely Sunday

Kathryn said...

Ab fabby make love the images you have used x thank you for joining us at Happy Campers xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I absolutely love the colours and the images are fab. Thank you for joining in with the Happy Campers challenge
Lindsay xx