Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Use a Stamp

Here's my Heart...my entry for a challenge in a group on Facebook.The theme was to use a stamp, so I had a look through all my older stamps and found this one I bought yonks ago from Artistic Stamper, it's a wonder it's not perished it's that old,lol. The heart is made from grey board and I covered it in pretty backing paper. I stamped the image and then lightly shaded the hair, lips and eyes. Finally added the flowers and ribbon.


(Hi Jenny,hope you are well...x)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandie this is stunning and everything about it is just perfect.
Claire x
(DT member - Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge)

Laine said...

Wow, this is fabulous. A stunning project. I appreciate your visits but your comments don't show - don't have a clue why not but I appreciate your support Sandie.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

this is Gorgeous. Chris xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

his is beautiful Sweetie, i have that stamp, i love it x
http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous project, love the stamping. xx Flora

Zoe said...

Beautiful Sandie, so you xxx

Kate M said...

This is beautiful - love that image.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment - appreciated xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning, love the image x

chrissie said...

This is so beautiful and the stamp is just right to fit into the heart.Love the crumpled ribbon as a tie.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Janice Gill said...

Beautiful project, love that image :)

Sylvia said...

This is so beautiful, love the stamp set off by those lovely roses.

Sylvia
Crafty Bloggers Network DT Member

iReneM said...

This is beautiful, Sandie.
Love this stamp :)
x