Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

A "Spring" Atc


This is an Atc that I made for a challenge,the theme was "Spring" So I rooted through some of my many stamps and while doing so remembered this one that I had as a freebie from Paperartsy last year.
I think its such a fabulous stamp and the perfect size for an atc. Love the vintage postage stamp,which I stamped on a different colour background, then added. The words were cut from an old nature book that came from a charity shop, well I'm not cutting up any of my own books,lol.

       Are you missing comments?
I have noticed a lot of blogs have embedded comment boxes. Unfortunately you will not receive my comments, possibly other comments too. I had the same problem here on my own blog and was advised to use a "Pop Out Comment Box"
So do check your settings if you think you are missing out on comments,it may be wise to change your setting.



3 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific ATC--I can hear the birds chirping from here lol

The postage stamp looks great.

Love Chrissie xx

Tina said...

I adore this ATC Sandie, that stamp is gorgeous totaly gorgeous Hugs Tina xx

Sylvia said...

A fabulous ATC, love the stampused and the beautiful colours.

Sylv xx