Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

"Green" Altered CD

It's time I bought my blog up to date with a few things I've been making. This is an altered cd I made for a group swap, the theme was to use green,so I decided to use my new Grahic45 papers. The papers are stunning and the tabs are gorgeous.I added some lace and  then cut out 2 of the sunflowers that I layered and added to finish the piece off....I didn't win the challenge though...sob...lol.

       Are you missing comments?
I have noticed a lot of blogs have embedded comment boxes. Unfortunately you will not receive my comments, possibly other comments too. I had the same problem here on my own blog and was advised to use a "Pop Out Comment Box"
So do check your settings if you think you are missing out on comments,it may be wise to change your setting.





2 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific altered CD Sandie.

Off to check my setting for the comments-thank you for saying about that.

Love Chrissie xx

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous Sandie , I just bought this paper pad it's gorgeous isn't it, as is your round card.
Of course I remember you from the Artymiss days and beyond Sandie, in fact only the other day I opened a box up in my Craftroom and it was full of bits and bobs you and Jo had made me from birthdays, Christmas and when we used to do the swaps ...I've saved them all ...so nice to hear from you ....I did look for your blog some time back but I think you've change blogs haven't you ? Anyway I'm off to follow you here now
Hugs Susie xx