Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Make a Wish

I'm rather liking this Dandelion stamp...it's by Inkyliscious and this is the first time I've used it. It's been in a drawer in my craft room for ages,lol. I've used some backing papers from my stash...again I've had these quite a while and because they were loose in my paper box, I can't tell you the make.The ribbon was just perfect for this card, one of those colours that rarely get used and is pushed to the back of the cupboard, shame on me!
To make the coloured circle behind the dandelion, I just cut a circle out of spare card and used that as a stencil,dabbing distress inks for the colour.
I am entering this card in the challenge here   http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/



               Are you missing comments?
I have noticed a lot of blogs have embedded comment boxes. Unfortunately you will not receive my comments, possibly other comments too. I had the same problem here on my own blog and was advised to use a "Pop Out Comment Box"
So do check your settings if you think you are missing out on comments,it may be wise to change your setting.

5 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Sandra this is a gorgeous card. I love the layout and that stamp is so pretty. The dandelion detail on the sentiment looks brilliant. I adore the mix of polka dot papers and works perfectly with the matting and that ribbon.

Gorgeous and so elegant. Good luck in the challenge.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, another great stamp and pretty papers. xxx

chrissie said...

It is a beautiful stamp and it looks terrific on your card

Love Chrissie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sandie. Such a beautiful image and I love the soft colours and the perfect sentiment.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card. I like your choice of spotty backgrounds and how you've layed the panels out.