Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Butterfly Twinchie

This is the Twinchie I am entering in to the challenge over at  http://twinchieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/. This is their second challenge and the theme is Butterflies and Bees. I have a couple more to make as you can enter as many times as you wish and I have a lovely bee stamp that I've not used yet.
The Twinchie is made from covered board...I made the backing paper myself using my self made spray paints on plain card, love the way it turned out and the ink from my backing stamp didn't bleed in to the paint either. The butterfly was stamped and cut from an off cut of the backing card, I added the pink antennae for more effect.

8 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow Sandie this is gorgeous, love how the spray paint has turned out, such a lovely colour and love that Butterfly, thank you for joining in twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

chrissie said...

This is a terrific twinchie Sandie the butterfly looks real

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little piece or art.

Moira xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooooo stunning one,,,,,,,,love it, loveit, love it,,,supberb colors...Thanks for your comment at mayshappydaze about my "Vintage Flowers & butterflies Cs" .Please visit my blog /Store and feel free to ask me your favorite product from all my stuff for free, email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Pauline Butcher said...

Beautiful Twinchie, I love the colours, thanks for entering it into our Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Pauline, DT xxx

Sandy said...

I do not know what a Twinchie is but I sure do like yours!!
sandy

Sylvia said...

Fabulous colour, beautiful butterfly, great twinchie.

Sylv xx

scrappymo! said...

This butterfly ATC is beautiful.