Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tick Tock Tag.

Can't believe it's been a week since I last posted...time certainly flies!
This is a Tag I made for a bi-weekly fun challenge that different members host in my craft group on Facebook....https://www.facebook.com/groups/419516258138466/ .....The theme was chosen by our member Terri, she won the previous challenge, so she got to set the next challenge. Terri chose "Tick Tock"....make anything, but it must include a timepiece. So I took out my Tim Holtz stamps and made this Tag, finishing it off with the lovely clock element. This challenge finishes tonight and the winner will set the next challenge.We have a monthly fun challenge in the group too, the theme this time is "Alter a Bottle" a first for me,lol.

3 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous tag and what fab stamping and colour. xx Flora

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful tag, love that sentiment and the images and colours are fab
Lindsay xx

Sandy said...


another great tag -
Sandy