Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Something for the Ladies....


Today sees the 14th Challenge starting over at Rhedd & Rosie's challenge blog. The theme this time around is "Something For The Ladies"...imaginations can run wild with this theme,from something very feminine to something rather saucey.
The teamies have done a great job with their makes too.
My Dt piece is a dressing table mirror, it was completely bare, so I sanded it down, added an undercoat in cream, really to seal the wood, then I decoupatched it in this gorgeous floral tissue paper. I left it to dry overnight then I used Inka Gold in "Platin" to add highlights, finally adding the embellishments.
This is where the challenge is   http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/     please pop over, as always it's an anything goes blog and there is a fabulous prize for the winner.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Absolutely adore this mirror Sandie! So beautiful, so you! Xx

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is so beautiful Sandie. hoping to join in your challenge this time

The Queen of Collage said...

That is really pretty I'd love that on my dressing table. I've done a bit of decoupatch myself it's incredibly addictive. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous and so feminine.
Love it.

Moira xx

chrissie said...

Very beautiful and a wonderful idea to use the flowered paper to cover the frame

Love Chrissie xx