Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Happy Chappie


I had such a restless night that I got up and spent a few hours in my craft room. I think the antibiotics I am taking have upset my system a little bit, also with the fibromyalgia I am used to nights with very little sleep.
So this is the Tag I made for the challenge here....


I think this set of stamps is one of my favourites, ( in fact all Artistic Outpost Stamps are my favourites,lol )
I love this little boy holding the lion cub, just look at his happy little face while he is holding the cub. I have, somewhere, a vintage photo of him too, it was a freebie image I found ages ago.
The Tag ,which I cut myself measures 31/2" x 51/2"  I coloured the tag using distress ink then stamped the poster. On some spare card I stamped all the other elements, the boy, his cub and the elephant, all of which I painted using a damp brush and distress ink pads. 



3 comments:

May said...

Fabulous tag, Love the images & layers... Fantastic colours too...Brilliant make... Hugs May x x x

Zoe said...

Fantastic tag Sandie, so unusual, I love it xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am visiting via Artistic Outpost Referral and am now your latest Follower.
Beautiful use of the stamps and I like the added ball chain to the tag.
Wishes
Lynne