Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Something for the Men" over at Rhedd & Rosies

Well, I am ashamed to say I have made no contribution to the challenge blog for their new challenge that started today. My mojo is staying away at the moment and no matter what I do I can't seem to create anything.
However the team have done a great job over on the blog, you really must pop over and have a look and see the amazing exploding clock that Rebecca has made. As an Anything Goes Challenge blog, altered art is acceptable too.
The theme is "Something for the Men" and can be found here....http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

Mandy Chilvers said...

sorry to hear your mojo has taken a walk :-(
i know exactly what you mean. I feel the same at the moment.
keep making things it'll come back and I need to see your entries on TagAlong! lol