Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Stormy Skies

Stormy Skies indeed,its been dark wet and miserable here today, the wind is howling like crazy too. So I took my self off to my craft room and made this Stormy Sky Atc...also made other things,but that's for a later posting....

This is the first time out for these fabulous stamps, they are by Artistic Outpost, I actually won this set, "Beyond The Sea" in their blog challenge which they run every month...so this little Atc will be entered in to their current challenge here....

There is a lovely swap just for Atcs, so I will be entering this atc in to their challenge here...
The requirement is to use 3 Stamps...so the ones I have used are the Lighthouse, the Script and the Birds.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that stamp xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious scene you've created with the stamps - lovely tinting of the images, and that stormy sky looks wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
Alison x

Anke said...

Wonderful ATC, fantastic scene.

chrissie said...

Wonderful images on this ATC.

Love Chrissie x

Zoe said...

Love this ATC, fabulous stamp xx

Julie Lee said...

What a terrific mood you've created here! I love the way you used these images! Julie Ann xx