Followers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Layered Vintage Tag.

Seems ages ago since I last blogged...I have been crafting,but not posting much because it's mainly been design team work.
But I did take time out today to make a Tag for one of my favourite blogs....Tagalong.


The theme this week is "Layers"....so I have plenty, if you include the backing paper I have covered the tag with, there are 12 layers. The bottom section of the tag is actually a pocket,which I made from a spare piece of the backing paper and then added layers to that.
You can find the challenge HERE

8 comments:

Margik said...

Great vintage tag. Love the combination layers and details.

Electra said...

These layers are wonderful-the woman ties it all together in such an elegant way!

chrissie said...

Fantastic tag with your special style.

Chrissie x

Audrey said...

WOW! 12 layers, thank you!

Mandy Chilvers said...

stunning tag Sandie

Meggymay said...

Fantastic, vintage look tag, love all the super layers.
Yvonne

Deborah said...

Fantastic tag, Anne. I really like that colour palette, so unusual.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful tag, the layers are fantastic, Shirleyx