Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Old Tag

Well, it's that time again...another new challenge has been set over at Rhedd & Rosies and I really enjoyed creating my design team piece.



The theme is Aged & Distress, so I set to and made this tag with some French labels. I used the Tim Holtz distress tool for the edges of the labels, but used some fine sandpaper for the main Tag and the creases and folds on the labels, to age them further I added some distress ink. I found a really old strip of leather which was perfect for tying everything together.
You can find this challenge here...http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/.....you will also find there the Winner of the Blogversary Candy.

7 comments:

Sammy said...

This is one of those that every time I look at it, I love it even more! Just gorgeous! x

Zoe said...

What a great tag, fabulous idea, I love it, it's so unusual xx Zoe xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag! Great idea.

Crafty Judith said...

Wow this is stunning Sandie love it your work is just so inspiational x

chrissie said...

Lots to see and think about on this unusual tag Sandie. Amazing!

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous would love to untie it and look at all the labels.

Moira xx

Beccalite said...

Gorgeous Sandie, love the idea of layering tags on a tag perfect Aged/Distressed look. Fab as always.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx