Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

In the "Pink"

Having spent the night crafting in my nice cool garage ( my craft room ) I thought I would post my entry for the Tagalong Challenge before  grabbing a few hours sleep.



The Tagalong Challenge theme this week is to use "Pink"
I've been wanting to use these Artistic Outpost Stamps for ages and this challenge was the perfect excuse to get them out of the packet...I so love this little ballerina.
I stamped several of the images straight on to the Tag, then stamped and coloured the Ballerina Girl on some light weight card...once she was dry I cut her out and added her to the Tag using sticky back foam pads, just to give her a bit of a lift.
You can find Mandy's Challenge here....... Tagalong Challenge

1 comment:

Margik said...

Beautiful tag and great design.