Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Time to Move On

Sadly, this week will see the end of my blog Rhedd & Rosies. I created the anything goes challenge blog just under 2 years ago and with the help of my teamies ( past as well as present ) I was very fortunate to have a successful blog.
But I do lean more towards altered art and a few months ago I created Rhedd's Creative Spirit Altered Art Challenge Blog. I have on board just a few select teamies, the challenges run on a monthly basis with a prize for our winning entry.
So on the 6th July the blog will be deleted....the winner of our last challenge is now in touch with our sponsor and hopefully now is in receipt of her fabulous digi images.

Many Thanks to all of you that supported my blog with your stunning entries and wonderful comments, also a huge Thank You to all the design team that have worked with me on my blog from the beginning...
All that's left is for me to say I will see you, if you are in to Altered Art, over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge Blog....xx

No comments: