Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pretty little Egg Box

Happy weekend to you all...dull and overcast in my little area in the world, but it's still warm...not too long though and autumn will be along with all its beautiful colour changes, can't you tell that Autumn is my favourite time of the year...anyway, enough of my ramblings,  here is my....

                                         Altered Egg Box


 I painted my box in Lilac Acrylic paint,then when dry I sprayed it with Lilac Glimmermist, not that it actually shows in the photo.
Once dry I added some Graphic45 paper, cutting a fancy edge on each side. I then decorated it applique, oraganza ribbon, an image and some flowers.


It's a challenge I set in my group on Facebook HERE...the winner will get a prize and if a member decorates the inside of their egg box,they get their name entered twice in to the draw.
So as the host I thought I should decorate my egg box.
I'm going to enter this Altered Egg Box in to the challenge over at Altered Eclectics


3 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

my you have been a busy bunny hun. Another beauty but expect nothing less from you. Thanks for sharing over at Altered Eclectics this month - Hugz always xx

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous altered egg carton! Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics August Challenge.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a beautiful altered egg box Sandie...you really make inspirational altered projects!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects