Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Christmas Tag

I've just been and checked and I definitely haven't posted this Tag, for some reason I thought I had. I made it for a swap and that was a few weeks ago...my swap partner was pleased with it.

This was such an easy Tag to make, all die cuts, so no skill required for cutting anything out, even the tag and the little frame are die cut.
For my tag, I made very light layers using brown corduroy distress ink pad with an ink duster ( those I bought from Inkylicious ), then stamped the snowflakes.
Once done I added the trees and deer,which I had previously glittered. Finally I stamped a greeting and popped it behind the frame and tying on some ribbon and lace.
Time for a coffee I think and then maybe make a start on my design team project for December.....

2 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Hi Sandra,a very nice tag,all in white,I love it!!!!

Carol said...

Great tag - not surprised your swap partner was pleased x