Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm back on the team...and my Dt Piece.

My friend Elaine,who is the owner of  Altered Eclectics  put out a design team call recently....I used to be on her team a while ago,but sadly left due to other commitments. However, times have changed and I applied and got accepted...Whoohoo...I am over the moon...it's great being back there.

So here is my first design team piece for this month's challenge.....

                                        From this.....

                                            to this........



Complete with Cobwebs......

I started with a chunky wooden atc,which I covered with Halloween papers, added the stained cotton reels for the feet and then embellished the whole piece with things from my stash. I went with the theme of Halloween as I was using that theme for other items I was making.....however over at Altered Eclectics the theme is Anything Goes...so long as it is Altered Art Only.

Do pop over there and have a look and maybe enter the challenge, it runs for the whole of October, so plenty of time for you to create something delicious....

You can find the blog here at........Altered Eclectics


2 comments:

Sammy said...

Congrats Sandie! :-D

And this is simply gorgeous! Such a fab Halloween make. Love it! x

Carol said...

CONGRATULATIONS XX Fab piece you have created - lovely piece xx