Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Couple of Projects

Sometimes life gets in the way of crafting and I am sorry to say that I've not done much in the way of expressing my creativity other than a couple of swaps/challenges over the past few weeks.
Here are a few Altered Paper Clips, a first for me, I've never altered them before....these are large paper clips and were made for a group challenge...my 2 favourites are the black & white clip and the vintage clock clip.
I must admit these are fun to alter and can be quite addictive....great to add to junk journals, scrap books etc.


Below, another first for me are some Index Cards that I altered for a swap. They are slightly bigger than an Artist Trading Card.
The theme for this swap was "Butterflies"
The swap deadline has been reached,so now I await my swaps...



Many Thanks to all of you that drop by my blog....hope to be posting on a regular basis again soon...


No comments: