Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Haunting...

I rather enjoyed playing over at the new Dream in Darkness blog last month...I found out yesterday I came 2nd in the challenge too. Feeling quite pleased with  myself as I entered a digital creation, something I don't do very much.
So I thought I would enter this months challenge too, again with a image I created digitally.


This is a piece I created for an online magazine, which sadly closed down before getting published.
The image of this beautiful girl was a vintage freebie, but the photo of the Tomb was an actual photograph taken by my friend, who very kindly let me have free reign over several of his images.
The sentiment is one that I created....I wanted to get a "haunting" feel to my image and hopefully I have succeeded in doing that.
You'll either love it or hate it, or as a fellow crafter said to me the other day...it's eerie, but good,lol....
So this is my entry for the 2nd Challenge over at....



8 comments:

Sammy said...

Ohhhh, this is gorgeous Sandie! Love the colours and the imagery is very evocative! x

Gina said...

Totally yummy effect! Love this digi art piece :D XXX

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! I love this!

Sari / Granne said...

Ahh, love your work. They are so beautiful and still very hounted. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness second challenge, hope to see more of your makes.

Anonymous said...

I am not into digi art......but this is very spooky and atmospheric
Thanks for sharing
Jan
X

My Side of Oz said...

Sandie, this is one of the best of the best! Still love it as much as the first time I saw it! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! ~Nan, CT~ hugsxx

TangledBlueRose said...

This is amazingly haunting and I soooo love your layering! You are a master of digi art. Love seeing each project you share digi and physical. Thanks so much for your support in playing at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

my web-site - lasertest