Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

Retro Road Trip...Tag

I had my Road Trip set of stamps still lying on my work top...I'd used them for project I did a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't got around to putting them away.
Then I noticed the challenge theme over at Tagalong and my stamps were perfect for their theme "Road Trip"


I do love the Tagalong Challenges because they are just for Tags and the themes are always different, so I do like to join in whenever I can.
This set of stamps is by Artistic Outpost...I just love their stamp sets and as I said, these were spot on for the Tag challange.
The challenges run weekly, so why not pop over for a look....you can find it here at 

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Love your "road trip" tag for the Tag Along Challenge Blog this week, Sandie! I, too, love the stamps for Artistic Outpost, but, sadly, have none--yet! Love the reference to Route 66 as I used to live in Illinois where that route passes through! Love it!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great vintage stamps that are perfect for the theme! Nice color choices. And I love the motorcycle.