Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Tag...

I do, when time allows, love to join in with a few challenges each month. I never expect to win, as the saying goes, it's the taking part that counts, so when I have won or had a special mention it means a lot to me.
This week I have made a Tag, this is for both the challenges over at Artistic Outpost and Tagalong


As always over at Artistic Outpost you can create anything you wish, so long as you use their products.


Over at Tagalong the remit for their challenge is "Crackle", any form is acceptable, so I have used my crackle stamp to create the background base of the tag.

This Tag is my entry for the challenges here at....





3 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

A super tag and great choice of colours.
Julie x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, I love the golden glow of this, and the crackle stamp is so effective in the background. Great use of those fab AO stamps too. Thanks so much for playing along at TagAlong!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Great Tag
Lots of interesting things to look at, and colour is lovely
Jan
X