Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

You're a Keeper

I have made a card as my entry for one of my favourite stamp companies and challenge blog....Artistic Outpost.....a little unusual for me as I don't really make many cards any more, I am more in to altered art.
I was so fortunate to be a winner last month,but that won't stop me from entering future challenges....I am so looking forward to receiving my prize very soon.
So here is my card...nice and bright and sunny, just what was needed on such a dull overcast day...


I have used the "You're a Keeper" set for this card, using the fish and fishing fly to make a background.
I stamped and mounted up two of the images and layered one over a strip of hessian....then I  stamped and mounted the words and added them to my card...also adding a small piece of hessian under the word "keeper"


I stamped the ruler on some previously coloured card and I also stamped out the fishing fly on some cream card...for effect I trimmed the image of the fly down and added  a piece of dark brown feather.

               You can find the challenge over here at
              Artistic Outpost/November Challenge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit
my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Great work, great stamps, great colours
Jan
X