Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Mass of Bluebells...

Time again for the "Cheeky Challenge" over at Dezinaworld.
The challenge runs weekly with a theme....and this week's the theme is " Wild Flowers "


The photo I have used for this piece is one of my own, taken a few years ago at a reservoir on Dartmoor in Devon.
As you can see there was an abundance of Bluebells and the smell from them was amazing...I couldn't resist taking a photo.
The lady with a flower in her hand is a digital image from one of Dezinaworld kits.
You can find this fab challenge here at Dezinaworld

2 comments:

junemac2 said...

Seamlessly done. This is an incredible piece Sandie, you are fabulous at digital art. I would love to be there in that place in Dartmoor. Simply gorgeous.Thank you so much for playing along my friend. x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Sandie. I am a fellow player in this challenge, but non-digitally. I could never do what you gals do, and your entry is lovely! We have Bluebell ice cream in Texas where I live, but I have never seen a field of them, nor did I know they have a scent! xoxo, Aimeslee