Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Betty Grable Tag

Here I am again, entering another challenge that I've not entered in a while...this year for me is all about being a regular challenger....
There are so many varied challenge blogs out there now, it so worth the effort to go and visit them....I also glean a lot of inspiration from design teams and also the entrants...there is an awful lot of talent out there that's for sure.
So the challenge over at Moo Mania "Famous People"...any thing you want to make and any medium.


I've had this fabulous Betty Grable stamp for years....I think I've only used her about 3 times...so the perfect stamp for the challenge.
You can find the challenge here at

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More, Valerie

Carol said...

Love your background and colours - gorgeous as always xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic! Great idea for the challenge theme.

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing tag!Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania &More!

Gibby Frogett said...

Love your choice for this theme - beautiful tag... Gill x

Pawsitively Creative said...

Gorgeous tag and that stamp is incredible! Your lovely background sure makes the central stamped image lady come to life. Awesome sauce design! ~Niki