Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Go Tag Thursday Tag # 2 "Time"

Just dropping today to share my 2 Tags that I have created...
The Go Tag Thursday Challenge runs every week, thursdays at 6am until midnight wednesday.
The theme this week is "Time"
I hope you will pop over for a look and maybe enter the challenge...the rules are simple,any tag,any medium,just follow the theme, or your interpretation of it...and you can enter as many times as you wish...

                                     Summer-Time Tag


For this Tag I used Rubber Dance Stamps for the images and all other pieces are from my stash

It's Time


I used a Kasiercraft Clock Collage stamp, I've had it for ages, so it was nice to be able to use it. 
I coloured the clocks and once dry went over them with glossy accents.
Once that was completely dry I kind of pressed a few of the clocks to give a slight crackle effect, it will show better if you enlarge the image.

Hope to see you over at the challenge, which you can find here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are really nice tags
jan
x