Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A Chunky Atc for MMM.

I had fun creating this chunky Atc, it's my design team project for More Mixed Media.
The challenge each week is always Mixed Media with an optional twist. this month the twist is Yellow.


I covered the front & back with floral backing paper and light green backing paper for the top,bottom and sides. 


I then distressed the edges using Fossilised Amber and for some shimmer I sprayed the whole piece with Docrafts Goldtone Spray. 
The word stamp is by Paperartsy and the Gibson Girl face is by Artistic Stamper. The girl was stamped separately, coloured, cut and added to the chunky Atc.


I added a scrap of lace to and some flowers and a bird to the bottom corner.
Sorry about the hot glue stringy bits...the photo shows everything,lol..I have since removed them...


I then added the feet and the top knob that I had painted yellow..the top also has 2 brass opposing  corners.

So do please pop over to check out this months challenge and also see what wonderful creations the rest of the team have created...
The challenge is here at

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful DT piece Sandra. Hugs, Valerie

Lozzy said...

What a great idea, love it...Hugs Lozzy x

Carol said...

Fab as always xx