Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tag # 48 Tag...Tape Measure or Ruler

This weeks challenge is now underway over at Go Tag Thursday...the theme is Tape Measure or Ruler.
I have made 2 Tags this week, both within the theme, but totally different from one another...


 This Tag was made from papers in my stash..and the flower were die cut from papers from the same set. I also added a wooden tape measure button.


This Tag was made using a stamp from Darkroom Door and other Measurement stamps that I also have in my stash..


So if you fancy a challenge why not pop over and join in...the challenge is here at
                                  Go Tag Thursday.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, lovely theme, too. Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Fantastic tags and I love the little things you add to make them even better.

Love Chrissiexx