Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Some Fruity Tags....

Fruit is the theme this week over at Go Tag Thursday..as the blog owner I set the themes each week and very often I set myself a difficult challenge....this one is a prime example.
I came up with the theme without thought as to what I was going to use to create my Tags, lol.
I set too and had a good look through a lot of craft stash...
This image of the Cherry Fairy I found in a folder on the shelf and used that for my first tag...


 I had a few sheets of backing papers that matched very well, including a piece that actually had cherries on...so I layered up my tag, added the image and all the trims.


For my 2nd Tag I remembered I had  bought this Stampendous stamp from a declutter group absolutely ages ago.
I stamped the image then coloured it using a damp brush and distress inks..then distressed the edges of the tag itself with Walnut Stain.


I added Stickles "Spun Sugar " to highlight areas of the image..unfortunately that doesn't really show in the first photo, so I took another and cropped it.
I hope you will drop by and enter the challenge, which you can find here at 

1 comment:

chrissie said...

Beautiful tags as always Sandie

Love Chrissie xx