Followers

Friday, December 1, 2017

A stocking filler for my daughter....

Christmas is almost upon us and this is the last challenge at Altered Eclectics for 2017....our next challenge will be February 2018 as we are on a break.
My design team project this month is a very lacey album..with a pretty christmassy vintage image. I have actually made it as gift for my daughter, a stocking filler really so I am only showing the blank pages and not any of the personal stuff I added inside..


 The cover of the album is very thick gray board, the same as the album pages....


 I added 6 album pages..all decorated with vintage style backing papers..and then I added personal photos and sentiments..not shown as they are personal  gift.


Do pop over to our last challenge of the year..it will stay open until 31st January....
You can find it here at Altered Eclectics.


3 comments:

Sammy said...

Beautiful! Lucky daughter!! x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Such a beautiful lacy album and what a wonderful gift. i am sure she will love it and how lucky you are to have a daughter to appreciate the work and love put into it. Love it sweetie xx

Jane Royston said...

What a gorgeous cover Sandie, I am sure your daughter is going to love it! Jane :) xx