Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Noble Gentlemen.....

Tag Tuesday have got their challenge underway..a great theme too, chosen by Valarie.
Her theme is Black & White with a spot of colour.
This is my take on the theme...a fab stamp that I bought from a declutter group on facebook sometime ago.


Using a white tag I stamped these fabulous gents in black versafine ink..then I just stamped the sentiment part of the stamp on some green card and cut them out and laid them over the original sentiment.
I finished the tag by using distress ink in black for the edges of the tag.
If you enjoy making Tags and love a challenge, why not pop over to Tag Tuesday and join us....

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag, love that stamp, too! Thanks for your support for Tag Tuesday, hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Wow, love your tag - great idea to stamp the words in color!! That stamp is really great!

WendyK said...

Great tag Sandie, I think I have that stamp tucked away somewhere.